2016 Annual Report
January 31, 2017 | 10:43 am | Share
Thank you to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2016 growing season! Below you will find a link to our 2016 Annual Report, as well as the Orchard’s plans for 2017 and beyond.
Just to name a few…
- More youth education programs than ever.
- 18 partner plantings (to date), including our first partner planting in Indianapolis, with KIPP Indy Public Schools.
- Launch of a BCO-Ivy Tech student group.
- Earth Day events at multiple schools and the La Casa Latino Cultural Center at IU.
- More propagation efforts than ever, for people to take home free trees & shrubs.